Sunday 8 December 2013

Number through Print



This is my latest project Number Through Print. The premise of the project was to explore how numbers affect us on a daily basis, which is quite a broad subject given that numbers are everywhere and used in everything. It was really hard nailing a particular number so I went with the number zero, more specifically Binary.
Binary is the basis for our modern way of life and I found out the most important number system in the 21st century.
Using that as a basis I created these 5 images each representing the evolution of the personal computer over a 25 year time span. I also chose to base the timeline on apple products as they are easily recognizable to everyone and apple created the first personal computer, literally coming up with the first one which is featured at the top of the timeline.



No comments:

Post a Comment