Sunday 8 December 2013

Abbey Road



This is the first project I did for my first term of my second year. The title of the unit was Sequential Illustration.The unit required that we design a character either living or not, person or object and show them doing something in a sequence, anything from really epic scenes or mundane everyday things like drinking coffee.It had to include the same character in all 5 scenes and one sheet of the character by itself.
The name of my character is Dave. The story is set in 60s London and Dave is off walking down Abbey Road. Just as he's crossing the road, he sees the Beatles about to walk across and do the iconic photo for their album Abbey Road. The story takes place moments before that happens and sees Dave cross the street and then proceed to watch the Beatles walk across.

I'm quite pleased with it as it was my first time using Adobe Illustrator and I've not always had great luck with using programmes. I was a bit on edge the whole time I was doing the project but frankly looking back I couldn't have done it without  the help of Illustrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment